If products need to be returned, Reliance follows the following procedures in accordance with Federal and State law:
- A Credit/Return Authorization Form must be obtained from the Sales Manager or Comptroller prior to returning any product.
- ONLY the exact product which came from Reliance within 3 days of purchase is eligible for return. Product substitution from another vendor is not acceptable for return.
- The form must be signed and faxed back prior to shipment of returned goods.
- Goods must be shipped (freight pre-paid) as instructed by the Credit/Return Authorization form to the distribution center where the product came from.
- Item description, quantity, invoice number, invoice date, and reason for return should be filled out on Credit/Return Authorization form completely before returning any goods to Reliance.
- Goods must be stored, handled, and shipped in accordance with the manufacturer guidelines, Federal, State and Local laws including the Prescription Drug and Marketing Act. For Florida facilities, the requirements of Florida Statute 499.0121 and the rules adopted there under while in the purchaser custody and control will apply.
- Reliance reserves the right to destroy any products that are ineligible for credit or sent without prior authorization.
- Returns must be sent freight pre-paid. Collect or COD shipments will not be accepted.
- Products not meeting the above guidelines are not eligible for return or credit.
- Re-stocking fees (10% of invoice amount) may apply